As of 2014, the School of Musics Policies are:
1) Lesson packages have a firm start date and end date. Re-enrollment is to be processed a minimum of one week before end date to guarantee time slots.
2) 24-hour notice is required to reschedule any private class. As a courtesy to teachers, and because instruction is by appointment, same day cancellations are not rescheduled or refunded. With 24 hours notice, classes can usually be rescheduled before the end of your enrollment period.
3) Closings and weather updates will be posted on our website, twitter feed, and Facebook. Scheduling and rescheduling will be handled as promptly as possible by our staff.
4) Please alert us two weeks in advance if you need to exit your class enrollment for any reason. This way, we can remove you from your enrollment cycle early and no further enrollment fees will be accrued.
1) For monthly rentals, rentals will be automatically renewed at end of each rental period.
2) For School year rentals, 9 month and 3 month options exist. late returns are charged $5 .00 per day beyond the due dates.
3) Coverage can be obtained, which will cover cost of repairs during rentals. Coverage will cover common repairs and even theft once a police report has been filed.
4) If lost, the full new manufacturer suggested retail price for any item included in the rental will be due (minus credit for rental).
5) If you’d like to purchase your instrument, your rental fee can be applied towards the purchase of any items MSRP.
6) Rent is a non-refundable purchase.
7) Proper Maintenance of items is required unless otherwise noted during a rental.
1) Seven day return option for items when returned in original condition.
2) Discount/Sale/Clearance/ or Craigslist Items are final.
3) Enrollment and rentals are non-refundable services.